Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Year to Remember

Well, having this be my first blog post, I thought it would be a great place to reflect on my first year at TCU. It was definitely a whirlwind of a year. I started off worried and nervous, but ended up having the most fun, crazy, and rewarding experience I could have imagined. 


My friends, family, and boyfriend made this year as amazing as it was. I just wanted to share some of the pictures from this year because I'm sure what I say about them couldn't begin to explain it. Love y'all!
For one of the first TCU football games of the season, my mom and sister joined me!
A couple of my lovely Kappa sisters (Meagan and Maddie) that I was able to become friends with this semester!
Throughout the semester, I visited Taylor at MSU and was able to make friends with some of his, like Eileen!
My lovely roommate and best friend Amanda! There are no words to describe this picture :)
My wonderful friend Lexi! What a cutie.
Me, Amanda and Lauren on Halloween! Obviously a fun night.
Me, Amanda, Lauren, and Alex!
My and my beautiful roommate Amanda
For Christmas Break, Taylor and I's families went to Angel Fire, New Mexico for a fun skiing vacation!
For Amanda's 19th birthday, we all went to their first Stock Show and Rodeo!
Kappa's philanthropy: Kappa Kickball!
More of my lovely sisters
Electric Safari!
What a fratstar my boyfriend is :)
His awesome party, Second Spring Break!
Over Christmas break, we celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment